Special Report prepared by TDI: Racial Intolerance and Xenophobia, Rights of Foreign Nationals in Georgia.
The Report covers the following topics:
- Racism and public attitudes
- Discrimination and racially motivated crimes, relevant statistics
- Discriminatory treatment towards foreign nationals by commercial banks
- Issues and challenges of obtaining a residence permit in Georgia
- State policy for asylum seekers in Georgia
- Issues related to the crossing of the Georgian state border by foreign nationals
- Restrictions related to purchasing land by foreign nationals
RACIAL INTOLERANCE AND XENO… by on Scribd
The report is prepared in the frame of TDI’s project supported by USAID-PROLoG – Promoting Rule of Law in Georgia Activity and published with Open Society Georgian Foundation assistance.